標題: Wholesale Jerseys when he stopped at a Strathspey
無頭像
duqy2t15e

帖子 24989
註冊 2017-5-25
用戶註冊天數 2529
發表於 2017-7-11 23:58 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Police investigating last Wednesday’s acid throwing incident committed on Guyana Cricket Board official, Pretipaul Jaigobin, are still awaiting a statement from the victim in order to actively pursue the matter.A source at the Vigilance Police Station told Kaieteur News that although Jaigobin provided them with the names of persons he suspected were responsible for the incident,Cheap Jerseys From China, he is still to provide an official statement.The source said that Jaigobin claimed on two occasions when he was visited by investigators at the hospital,Wholesale NFL Jerseys, that he was not in a position to give a statement.“We want something in writing before we can effect any arrest,” the source said.On Wednesday last, Jaigobin, the Assistant Treasurer of the Guyana Cricket Board, had his face disfigured when a man walked up to him and threw acid on him,Cheap Jerseys China, when he stopped at a Strathspey, East Coast Demerara,Andy Pettitte Jersey, shop on his way home.A woman and her baby who were standing near Jaigobin also received minor burns to their faces.Jaigobin is convinced that the attack on him stemmed from his interventions at a recently held statutory meeting of the Board,Cheap NFL Jerseys, which was held two Fridays ago.“They have some men dealing with a lot of nonsense and I just raise the thing and I don’t know if that is what happened.I have a strong feeling it is that because the man said,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, ‘why you don’t leave me friends them alone’. I know where it’s coming from. I’m positive,” Jaigobin told this newspaper.“I don’t expect in a sports organisation that because you have differences this would happen. A man like Terry Holder get up and walk out the meeting the last time,” said Jaigobin who is also the Project Accountant for the European Union Project in Guyana.Kaieteur News understands that Jaigobin was trailed by his attacker who was dropped off by a car at the shop where he had stopped.Very few patrons in the shop paid attention to the attacker and it was not until they heard Jaigobin’s screams that they realised what was transpiring.Jaigobin remains in hospital as doctors desperately try to save his sight.