標題: Air Max 97 Silver Bullet 2018 7807
無頭像
MrwzdH00

帖子 27451
註冊 2017-10-10
用戶註冊天數 2400
發表於 2018-6-15 02:03 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Coach Adam Gase declined to discuss the prospect of having all five starters in the offensive line playing together for the first time this season,Air Max 90 Black And White, saying he feared jinxing the situation.
Tunsil said he sprained his right ankle hours before the start of Sunday's 30-17 loss to Tennessee,Nike Air Max Outlet Store.
DAVIE, Fla. (AP) — Miami Dolphins rookie guard Laremy Tunsil said he expects to play Sunday after missing last week's game when he hurt himself coming out of the shower.
"I walked out the shower and slipped," he said Thursday. "Things happen. That's the only thing I can say. Things happen."
"I don't know if we're going to let them shower this week," Gase said.
"I think it'll make a big difference,Air Max 97 Undefeated Black," Tunsil said. "It's very exciting just to have all five guys back on the line."
When asked if he apologized to his teammates, Tunsil said,Air Max 97 Silver Bullet For Sale, "They knew it was a freak accident. Things happen. You can't do much about it."
With Tunsil and left tackle Branden Albert sidelined,Jordan Shoes For Sale Cheap, the Dolphins (1-4) gave up six sacks against the Titans and totaled eight first downs.

Tunsil returned to practice on a limited basis Wednesday, and he and Albert both expect to play Sunday against Pittsburgh.