標題: China Stitched Jerseys In one respect
無頭像
Wufeybq1

帖子 1761
註冊 2018-7-16
用戶註冊天數 2121
發表於 2019-11-10 21:45 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
"If the doctor felt like he wasn't ready to play, I surely wouldn't play him," Shanahan said. "But Dr. Andrews could tell me that he is ready, and if I thought something was wrong with Robert through our practice, I wouldn't put him out there."
"Between the cafeteria and the hot and cold tub and the underwater treadmill — which I think I'm going to put to use here later today — and the weight room, it's spectacular,Supply NHL Gear Store," Cousins said. "When you get injured,Nike Air Vapormax Sale, you start to appreciate having the improved facilities."
Griffin debuted an "Operation Patience" T-shirt when he was working out before Monday night's game. Now Cousins could use one,Wholesale Jerseys From China.
"We see progress," Shanahan said. "One of the reasons we didn't throw him right into the fire is we didn't think he was ready right away. If he keeps on progressing like he has been, he'll be ready for Monday night."
To achieve that goal, he must get the OK from his surgeon, Dr. James Andrews, who examined Griffin's reconstructed right knee on Monday and will do so again after the final preseason game. Even if Andrews says all is well, the final decision will rest with coach Mike Shanahan.
"My eyes are set on Philly," he said.
Meanwhile, Griffin's backup, Kirk Cousins,Kyrie Irving Shoes For Sale Cheap, did not practice Wednesday after spraining his right foot in the Monday night preseason win over the Pittsburgh Steelers. He was using crutches and wearing an immobilizing boot after that game, but both were gone when he appeared in the locker room around lunchtime.
Cousins confirmed that an MRI showed "nothing serious, nothing long-term" with his injury. Shanahan said Cousins is a "long shot" to play Saturday against the Buffalo Bills.
"The balance between healing and wanting to play is what every athlete has to face,Cheap Adidas Stan Smith," Cousins said. "Right now in the preseason, it's probably more important to rest and get healthy so that you're there during the season."
The Washington Redskins are home from training camp, but the new setting doesn't change the team's overriding narrative. The Sept. 9 Monday night regular season opener against the Philadelphia Eagles is less than three weeks away, and the question remains whether the franchise player who says he'll be ready to go will indeed be ready to go.
Griffin's popularity is enhanced by his willingness to speak his mind publicly, but he said the backlash had him considering whether he should clam up.
Shanahan limited Griffin to 7-on-7 drills for most of training camp, then last week allowed the quarterback to run some 11-on-11 plays against a scout team defense for the first time. Wednesday was another benchmark. Most of the practice was closed to reporters, but the coach made it sound as if Griffin was working more or less like a regular starting quarterback.

Notes: Shanahan's relationship with Griffin isn't nearly as contentious as the one he had with defensive tackle Albert Haynesworth a few years ago. When told Wednesday that Haynesworth was opening a restaurant in Knoxville, Tenn., the coach smiled and said: "I hope he has a good crew working for him." ... Even though he's from Michigan State, Cousins was wearing a Nebraska T-shirt when he entered the locker room. He changed to another shirt before talking to reporters. Why? Because Nebraska gear is sponsored by Adidas, and the NFL has a deal with Nike. "I can't be getting fined on a league minimum," Cousins said. ... Shanahan said DT Barry Cofield (broken bone in right hand) would be able to play Saturday if it were a regular season game. WRs Aldrick Robinson (bruised left thigh) and Leonard Hankerson (bruised right knee) practiced. RB Keiland Williams (strained left knee) did not.
"I'm still walking a little gingerly," he said, "but it's getting better every day."
ASHBURN, Va. (AP) — Off the field, Robert Griffin III has decided he's no Bill Belichick. On the field, he moved a step closer toward a Week 1 return Wednesday when he took full-speed,Cheap Vapormax China, full-team snaps against the first-string defense for the first time since his knee surgery.
"I sat down and talked to a few people to make a decision: 'Do I stop being who I am, stop being honest with you guys and give you guys ammunition to turn against this team, or do I just go into a shell and Bill Belichick it all week?'" Griffin said. "I'm just going to continue to be who I am. And if something like that does happen, you make the statement to make sure everybody gets